Automotive industry, sustainability, Transportation, Delivery, Coachworks, Future scenario
Combigroep Carrosserieën, a Dutch coachworks producer, wants to extend its potential market following the newest regulations, transportation trends and logistics of the European Union having sustainability as a focus. As a group of 6 interdisciplinary designers the project was carried out from the strategy up to the product interaction and product detail level.
Project duration and team:
300 hours, 2 Strategic product designers (Stefanus Heru Prabowo, Ricardo Mejia), 3 Integral product designers (Barth Vrijling, Ana Laura Rodrigues Santos, Marjolein van Houten), 1 Interaction designer (David Güiza Caicedo).
- Vision in Product Design (ViP) was used as a design framework throughout the whole project
- The context of the industry and our clients position within it was researched and analyzed through stakeholder analysis, competitor analysis and PESTE analysis
- Interviews and role playing user analysis were used to understand our users and personas were used to illustrate them during the design process.
- Generated future scenarios
- Creative sessions were performed to generate ideas during the design process.